Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Before and After Photos

After viewing my quote on the right that says, "I lost 53 lbs," many of you are probably curious about what I looked like before. If you click on my weight loss blog in the links to the right, you'll see several of my "before" pictures.

Many of you have probably made resolutions to lose weight in 2008. Let me tell you, "You can do it!" Find yourself a good weight-loss program and remember that slow and steady wins the prize! I didn't lose 53 lbs in a couple of months...it took over a year. But, you know what? A year and a couple months after I started I actually ENJOYED clothes shopping! It's all about changing your habits and THINKING about every little thing that you put into your mouth. Read more tips and thoughts in my weight loss blog.

Her'e to altering your body in 2008!

2 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Congrat on the weight loss! My DH took off 43 lbs and I'm so proud of him! Can't wait to see the newest magazine! I love blogging, too!
Linda Cain

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Cyndy you are truly an inspiration for all of us! I checked out your weight loss blog and OMG!!! Girl friend you look "M-A-R-V-E-L-O-U-S!!
Congratulations and heres to a healthy new YOU!!