Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Finally...another post!

I am so incredibly grateful for my staff and designers...even though they have been making me look bad lately. LOL. No, seriously! Have you seen how many posts to their blogs they have made! You have to check them out.

The family Duncan had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I hope all of you did, too. (Or Hanukkah, as the case may be.)

We are working on so many wonderful and exciting things around here that my head is literally spinning with the possibilties! I know I seem to say this every year, but I think 2008 will be our greatest yet! When you receive your Jan/Feb issue of the magazine, you will notice some design changes...but that "ain't" all we have in store...

One of the most exciting new additions is our e-magazine that we will begin publishing monthly beginning this month. It will be a 20 page, interactive pdf magazine filled with unique content not found in the print version. Maybe some of you who have never submitted to the print magazine would not be as intimidated to submit to the e-magazine? We'd love to see your work. If we publish it online or in the e-mag, we'll send you a coupon good for $5 off on our website. When will it arrive in your email box? That's a good question. LOL. But it will arrive once a month!

We will be unveiling TRULY exciting changes to The Altered Book Club soon. I want to keep everyone in suspense, so be on the lookout.

I wish everyone a healthy and prosperious New Year!

No comments: