Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun stuff over on Facebook

I've been having a lot of fun over on Facebook. I have added a couple of Altered Arts bumper stickers and a piece of flair. What are these, you ask? Those of you with Facebook accounts can get a bumper sticker to place on your profile page and you can collect the pieces of flair and send them to others. Note: they do not have a search function for the bumper stickers yet (they are in the "women" category), but the flair can be found by searching for "altered."

Oh, and another thing...I've added my blog page as a "feed" to the notes section. You can actually subscribe to this area of the fan page so that you will always be notified when I add a new blog posting.

I have also begun posting some of the projects that appeared in our old online gallery.

I'm going to be cleaning out my studio this weekend so I can work on some fun stuff to post, as well.

Have a great day!

No comments: