Friday, February 13, 2009

A new challenge




Hey everyone. I have a new challenge for you. This is one that I swear I will participate in myself....really.

At a CHA (Craft and Hobby Assn.) trade show several years ago a designer showed me a great project that she had created using the bubble blister pack thingy (you know...that medicine comes in). I was impressed. See what you can come up with using it and I'll see what I can come up with myself.

Our fan page over on Facebook allows you to post images of projects that you complete. Post your entry there. We are going to choose one posting from now through the end of the month and that person will receive a $10 gift certificate from our website. Your posting doesn't have to be related to this challenge, but we would love to see what you can come up with. While you're visiting our fan page, don't forget to register as a fan.

No comments: