Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July Challenge


Let me apologize for not keeping up with my blogging as I promised I would. No one (not even me) worked on the May challenge, and things were just so hectic that I never got around to making a June challenge. Here it is already midway through July!


I was drawing a blank on new challenge ideas so I asked our Facebook fans if they had any suggestions. There were several really good ones. The most intriguing idea was to shrink potato chip bags and use them in your art. I never knew you could shrink them. If you do a search online on how to shrink potato chip bags, you will get several different sites with instructions. Who knew? I have already done my challenge (to be posted later) so I can offer this suggestion: have lots of the bags on hand and experiment. Make sure the windows are open (there are some nasty fumes) and WATCH.


Post your challenge projects on our Facebook page. Your post may be selected at random for a prize.




2 comments:

tanika971 said...

what number setting would we put the oven on? for the crisp bags?

. said...

I did a Google search for instructions. I believe the oven was set at 350 degrees. You might want to do a search for instructions, too.